WORK WITH US...
Clinical Nurse Specialist for Colorectal Cancers
- Band 6
- 37.5 hours per week (1 x 37.5hrs 1x 0.6 wte)
- castle hill hospital
- Cottingham , Hull
- £31,365 - £37,890 pro rata, per annum
- 29/10/2020 23:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Band 6 nurses to join the existing CNS team. the successful candidates will support the colorectal cancer patient through their pathway from diagnosis and beyond.
The role will include:
- Assessment and triage of patients on a suspected colorectal pathway (2ww)
- knowledge of diagnostic procedures
- Support for patients at diagnosis
- knowledge of treatment modalities for CRC
The desired candidate will have the passion and enthusiasm for the speciality and a desire to improve patient experience.
Please contact the service for further details. Informal visits are encouraged but will be subject to change in accordance with guidelines.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
Stacey Shields & Nicky Stocks Colorectal Cancer CNS team